Travel is both a mood enhancer and a great mentor. It’s one of the most rejoiceful and memorable experiences in life. However, while holidaying, there are many of us who like to stick to a budget as it stops us from over expending and we’re more cautious about currency exchange differences around the world. Budget is an integrating sphere to consider while planning for your international trip. A brainy technique and careful planning can help minimize excessive extravagance on your international holiday.
- Nepal: If you are low on budget yet looking for a scenic destination then Nepal is the best place to visit. It’s alluring landscape and adventurous where you can go for trekking and enjoy Kathmandu and Pokhra’s mouth-filling and budget-friendly food.
- Singapore: If you are a shopaholic then this city is a must visit for you. You can buy pretty stuff at a low price. It’s a great place where you can have fun and adventure both hand in hand. You can go for a night safari, can dive in the culture at Chinatown Heritage Centre and can go for a romantic dinner date with your loved one at Marina Bay, and then you can take a cruise and enjoy the dawn evenings of Singapore.
- Bali: The perfect gateway in Indonesia. You will explore exotic palaces and temples, can relax at beaches and never mind of getting tanned, enjoying a private pool at the romantic villa, going out to party at night and come back with a bag full of memories.
- Thailand: This destination is known for its sweltering beaches, authentic cuisines and for partying till you get tired. This place offers you varied options to go around Thailand like Phuket, Krabi, Bangkok, and Pattaya. The must-try food dish of Thailand is Som Tou and Pad Thai.
- Malaysia: If you’re planning a trip to Southeast Asia, Malaysia could be the best option for you. Its captivating diversity offers alluring beaches, islands, caves, jungles, contemporary skyscrapers, extravagant shopping places and a lot of art and culture to dive in.