Land package and accommodation as Deluxe/ Standard as per your request.
FLIGHT AND TRANSPORT
All transfer and sightseeing by AC vehicle.As per itinerary point to point basis and not at disposal.
3 Nights in Hyderabad Hotel Royalton or Similar
• Char Minar Mecca Mosque Qutub Shahi Tomb Golconda Fort
• Light and Sound Show.
• Birla Temple Salarjung Museum Boat Ride Hussain Sagar Lake
• NTR gardens Lumbini Gardens
As per hotel plan
VISA & TAXES
All taxes except GST
DAY 1-Arrive at Hyderabad airport, report to the coach. Orientation tour includes Char Minar and Mecca Mosque. Visit Qutub Shahi Tomb and Golconda fort. Enjoy light and sound show in the evening.
DAY 2- Visit Birla temple, Salarjung museum, enjoy boat ride in Hussainsagar lake, Buddha statue, NTR gardens and laser show at Lumbini Gardens.
DAY 3- Proceed to Ramoji Film City. On arrival enjoy the guided tour in Ramoji Film city – Get ready to experience the spectacular locations, rides, games, shows, exciting attractions, enthralling entertainments and unlimited fun return proceed to Hyderabad.
DAY 4- Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
CHAR MINAR- The Charminar, constructed in 1591, is a monument and mosque located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The landmark has become known globally as a symbol of Hyderabad and is listed among the most recognized structures in India.
GOLCONDA FORT- Golkonda, also known as Golconda, Gol konda, or Golla konda, is a citadel and fort in Southern India and was the capital of the medieval sultanate of the Qutb Shahi dynasty, is situated 11 km west of Hyderabad. It is also a tehsil of Hyderabad district, Telangana, India.
SALARJUNG MUSEUM- he Salar Jung Museum is an art museum located at Dar-ul-Shifa, on the southern bank of the Musi River in the city of Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is one of the three National Museums of India.
LUMBINI GARDENS- Lumbini Park is a small public, urban park of 7.5 acres (0.030 km2; 0.0117 sq mi) adjacent to Hussain Sagar in Hyderabad, India, named after Lumbini of Nepal dedicated to Lord Buddha. Since it is located in the center of the city and is in close proximity to other tourist attractions, such as Birla Mandir and Necklace Road, it attracts many visitors throughout the year.
Inclusions and Exclusions
• 01 Night accommodation in Well Appointed rooms.
• All Taxes Except GST
• All transfer & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle, As Per Itinerary Point to point basis & not at disposal.
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Breakfast & Dinner basis.
• Entry tickets, and ferry tickets to all sightseeing places.
• 5% GST Extra
• Air fare.
• Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
• Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
• Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges.
• No meals provided for child between 2 to 4 yrs
31 or more days before departure 25%.
Between 30 to 16 days before departure 50%
Between 15 to 1 days before departure 100%
Cancellation Charges per person
30 or more days before departure 50%
Between 29 to 15 days before departure 75%
Between 14 to 1 days before departure 100%